How can we help you?
You can track your order by logging into My Account or referring to your order dispatch email. Your tracking details will be made available to you immediately after we have dispatched your order from us. You can track your order to its signed destination.
We hope you will love the jewellery piece you ordered, but if you do change your mind:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, with all labels intact and in the same condition and original packaging that you received it.
- We are happy to give you a full refund or exchange the item.
- We don’t refund the original postage and packaging charge, but if you just want us to exchange the item then you don’t pay any postage for the replacement.
- Please note that postage charges for returning goods back to us is your responsibility, until it reaches us. We therefore recommend you use a tracked service and always retain proof of postage.
- Please send returns by registered mail, insured for its full value to:
- Returns Customer Care
Jewel Tree London
39 St Charles Square
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on Sale Items.
- We do not offer refund or accept exchange on Earrings.
- To know more, please go to RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. It will normally take 4-5 working days for the refund to be reflected on the original credit card used for your purchase.
We accept the following cards in payment for purchases made online:
Mastercard, Visa, Visa Delta, Maestro, Solo, Diners and Discover. We also accept Paypal.
Yes we do.
We arrange delivery to a wide range of international destinations. Please note that local import duties may be payable on receipt. International delivery times vary depending on destination. For more information just drop us a note at email@example.com
We require you complete the following fields for your delivery address in the checkout process Please provide accurate address details to avoid any unnecessary delivery delays
Building / Flat/ House Name or Number
Post Code/Zip Code (if applicable)
Contact Phone Number
Just drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or message or call us +44 75863 08119. Please note that postage charges for returning goods back to us are your responsibility. The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We therefore recommend you use a tracked service and always retain proof of postage.
Delivery – UK
Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £95 or £5 on orders below £95
UK Next Day Delivery: £10
Nominated Saturday/Sunday Delivery: £12
Delivery – EUROPE
Standard: Free on orders over £150/ $200(USD)/ €175(Euro)
Standard: £10 on orders below £150/ $200(USD)/ €175(Euro)
Delivery – INTERNATIONAL
Standard: Free on orders over £200/ $250(USD)/ €225(Euro)
Standard: £12 on orders below £200/ $250(USD)/ €225(Euro)
Go to: Delivery Information to know more about Next Day Delivery and for Purchases below £95
We will treat all your Personal Information with confidentiality. We make every practical effort to keep our server secure and comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We use your information only for the following purposes:
We reserve the right to disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- Processing your orders, including despatch, payment and returns;
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website;
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- For statistical or survey purposes to personalise and improve this website and its services to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you agree to be notified of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
If the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities requests us for your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled to supply them your information. By using this website you agree to the same condition.
We have implemented internet security technology to ensure that it is safe for you to shop with us. We use standard encryption known as SSL (secure sockets layer) to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security. We do not hold any of your credit card details anywhere on our website. Such information is simply passed securely to our payments processor for authorisation by your bank. If you choose to store your card details for future payments, these are held by our payment processor, not the website.
We offer re-plating and engraving services. Both service fees will be determined based on your requirement.
We also offer a JTL X Black Label service. This is a bespoke service that allows you to order your choice of our designs in precious metal and precious stones of your choice. If this is of interest to you, please do Contact us with your selected design and choice of materiality.
Yes we offer a chargeable Repair, Re-plating and polishing service on selected styles. Send your enquiry to: email@example.com
Every hand-crafted design from Jewel Tree London is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase subject to normal conditions of “wear and tear”. Items adjusted by anyone other than Jewel Tree London or items returned for reasons other than a manufacturing fault will not be covered by your warranty.
If it is a production fault email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your order number, description, photo of the damage.
- If we are able to repair/exchange your piece, we will issue you an RA number and shipping instructions.
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
- If the break is of your own fault, you should bring it to your local jeweller for repair.
- Everything can get fixed.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
Many factors can influence the wear and tear of jewellery, so always ensure that you protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, creams and chemicals to minimise damage. You should ideally store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch and try to keep pieces apart, so that they don not rub together or tangle up. It is also recommended that you visit a jeweller once a year to have your jewellery cleaned professionally. This will keep them looking their best.
Any plating on Sterling Silver can fade after time, so in order to keep your plated jewellery looking it’s best, you can send them for re-plating services.
You can email us directly to place a pre-order. We will also let you know if there are any ongoing special offers on your pre-order.
Our packaging is minimalist and functional – a jewellery box with a suede pouch. However, we do make every effort to accommodate special requests from clients who want some wrapping paper and ribbons! You can drop in a note email@example.com or message or call us +44 75863 08119.
If you would like to include a gift message in your parcel please fill out the GIFT MESSAGE during the checkout process. We are happy to print your message on our branded stationary exactly as you have entered it. Or you can select to receive a blank gift card to write your own message. You can also choose to include a gift receipt rather than an invoice.